Thursday, November 1, 2012

A long break from the repetitive days seems to have lifted the fog that I have been in for the past while.  A nice week-long visit from parents gave a break and distraction from the everyday routine.  We were able to get away to Aspen, Co for a hockey tounament.  In spite of Toddler M getting the flu hundreds of miles from home and 150 from Aspen (how does one handle puke all over a car seat?) and then being too sick to attend any games, and some disappointing coaching from the novice coach, it was great to get away from the dailies.  And as with anytime that I am away from home, I missed being home!  What sense is that?

Setting some goals for myself in terms of things I want to do and achieve are going to be essential for me to keep my sanity.  I will share those in the days to come.  In the meantime, enjoy my new favorite picture of my little Ladybug and her pal, Pilgrim.

No comments: